Service & support
CASTING MACHINE PARTS
In these conditions the following words shall have the following meaning :
1.1 “Company” – Pi Dental Fogászati Gyártó KFT., 83-85 Szugló St.H-1141 Budapest (Company No 01-09-690-378)
1.2 “The Customer” – shall mean the person, firm or Company with whom the Company contracts.
1.3 “Goods” – Means the articles or things or service which are the subject matter of the Contract.
2. These Conditions of Business shall apply to all sale and purchase transactions between Company PI Dental Kft and the Customer. No terms and conditions put forward by the customer in conflict with these terms and conditions shall be incorporated into the Contract unless separately agreed in writing and signed by a director of the Company.
2.1 Any quotation submitted by the Customer is an invitation to treat not offer. The placing of an order by the Customer orally or in writing shall constitute an offer and a Contract shall be effected if and when such offer is accepted by PI Dental and not at any earlier time. The Company PI Dental KFT will only accept offers subject to these Conditions of Business.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in the Contract the price of goods does not include the cost of delivery to the agreed place of delivery.
4. Subject to any other provisions of these conditions, the contract may not be cancelled without any prior written consent of PI Dental KFT. In the event that the Customer cancels the contract, the customer shall as regards any goods that are the subject of the Contract, reimburse PI Dental KFT the amount or amounts of any work undertaken, time expanded and costs incurred in connection with the Customers order together with a reasonable profit margin.
5. All prices quoted are PI Dental KFT prices ruling at the date the relevant quotation is given and are based on current production costs. Orders are accepted only on the basis that the actual price payable under the Contract shall be PI Dental price ruling at the date of the relevant invoice. If any extra cost is incurred by reason of any additional instructions, or any error or omissions in instructions submitted by the Customer, or if the Customer requests any special testing of the goods or any variation of the specification, or design of any modifications to the Goods, then the Customer shall bear any relevant extra costs.
6. Payment must be made at the time or times specified in PI Dental KFT quotation. If no such time is specified then all payments for all the Goods and all the services related to that Goods must be made in full within 3 working days before the delivery date set in the order confirmation. Where payment is agreed to be made by installments, any delay or failure in payment of any one installment shall render all the remaining installments due immediately.
6.1 The Customer must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of Goods when we deliver them, including providing labor and suitable unloading equipment for the unloading of delivered Goods. If the Customer does not accept delivery of Goods or PI Dental KFT are unable to deliver or is delayed in delivering Goods during normal working hours because of the Customer’s actions or omissions, then the Customer will be liable to pay PI Dental KFT for all costs incurred as a result for re-delivery of the Goods.
7. Any liability upon PI Dental KFT is subject to the terms of payment and all other obligations of the Customer being strictly observed.
8. If it is agreed between PI Dental KFT and the Customer, that PI Dental KFT shall not have the obligation to deliver the Goods but the Customer shall collect them, the ownership of the Goods shall pass on to the Customer at the place and time of the takeover along with all the risks and obligations thereof. This means that all the risk relating the Goods and all the damages to the Goods during the delivery shall be born by the Customer
9. All Goods are supplied to the Customer by PI Dental KFT on the following terms:
9.1 Despite of the delivery, the property rights of Goods shall remain with PI Dental KFT until the Customer has paid the price of those Goods and any sums owing from the Customer to PI Dental KFT in full, and until all such amounts are duly paid by the Customer to PI Dental KFT.
9.2 In case of non-payment, the Customer shall deliver the Goods up to PI Dental KFT and/or allow PI Dental KFT to re-possess the Goods upon demand and grants irrevocable right to PI Dental KFT through its employees or agents, with vehicles or otherwise, to enter at any reasonable hour to the Customer’s premises where the Goods are stored.
10. PI Dental KFT shall be entitled without prejudice to its other rights and remedies either to terminate wholly or in part any or every Contract between PI Dental KFT and the Customer or to suspend any further deliveries under any Contract in any of the following events:
10.1 If any sum owing from the Customer to PI Dental KFT for any reason what so ever is unpaid after the due date for payment.
10.2 If the Customer refuses to take delivery of or to collect (as the case may be) any goods.
10.3 If PI Dental KFT has any reason to doubt the credit worthiness of the Customer.
10.4 If the Customer has a receiver, administrator, administrative receiver, liquidator or other supervisor appointed over any of its assets or undertaking or if PI Dental KFT enters into any composition or arrangement with its creditors or commits any other act of insolvency.
10.5 If the Customer commits any breech of any Contract between PI Dental KFT and the Customer:
11. PI Dental’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the Goods or remedying any defects in any services rendered by PI Dental KFT in connection therewith. Apart from such replacement, repair or remedial work PI Dental KFT and its employees and agents shall be under no liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind whether direct, consequential or special and howsoever caused.
11.1 PI Dental KFT provides two years guarantee for all of its equipment. This guarantee covers the repair of the defects having occurred during the normal use of the equipment. The detailed guarantee conditions are set forth in the User Guide supplied with the equipment. The place of the guarantee fulfilment shall be the site of PI Dental KFT. This means that PI Dental KFT shall perform the repair of the equipment exclusively at its site, at 83-85 Szugló St., H-1141 Budapest, Hungary. In case the Customer can not deliver the equipment to the above site, the guarantee obligation of PI Dental KFT shall be to deliver free of charge to the Customer the spare parts needed for the repair of the defect detected by the Customer. In order to ensure the successful repair in such cases, PI Dental KFT shall organize service trainings for the professional staff of the Customer furnishing the professionals with service documentation free of charge.
12 These General Terms shall remain in full force even in after the termination of the contract for a period of time, which is needed for their full fulfillment.
13 The interpretation of the contract shall be made in accordance with the Hungarian law, the Hungarian law shall prevail relating the contractual terms and the Hungarian court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction relating the contractual terms.
14 The obligations provided in the individual sections or sub-sections of the General Terms shall be considered as separate obligations and can therefore be applied individually. In this way, if certain sections or sub-sections cannot be applied (are not valid), this shall have no effect on the validity of the remaining sections or sub-sections.
16 When the Customer submits an order to PI Dental KFT, a contract is concluded between the Customer and PI Dental KFT. By submitting the order the Customer accepts the General Terms stipulated in the present document.
You have to logg in, to get an inquiry listRegistration